To the students of English as the second foreign language
The Department of the English Language and its Teaching Methods together with
The Institute of Foreign Languages
is proud to announce our
Phonetic Music Contest ‘Miracles with ‘The Beatles’!
This is your opportunity for your group to try and win the 1st prize for:
- the best recitation of the poem ‘The Night before Christmas’ at http://ifl.vspu.ru/18583 (for 2nd year students, one student only from each group);
- the best performance of a song by ‘The Beatles’ (for 2nd and 3rd year students, all students of a group).
The evaluation committee will take into account the following criteria:
|For the poem contest*||For the song contest**|
* Only one student per each group can participate in the poem contest (no exceptions will be made).
** Each student group is expected to present a song by ‘The Beatles’.
The 1st place will be awarded to the group best fitting the above mentioned criteria. Other groups will be awarded various nominations.
Each student group must:
- inform the organizers about the name of the contestant from your group
- inform the organizers about your group’s choice of the song by ‘The Beatles’ before November 30, 2019.
- give your audio files to the organizers before December 10, 2019
Send your soundtracks to Evelina Gadzhigasova: email@example.com
The organizers of the event are: Lubov Alexandrovna Rychenkova, Irina Alexandrovna Murzinova
E-mail of the organizers: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Telephone number of the organizers: 89044196058, 89608914677